Celebrate Romance: Win A Blind Date With A Book!
Valentine’s Day may be coming up on the 14th, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate love all year round. Keep the romance going with the opportunity to win a FREE book.
Want to know how to win? In keeping with the Valentine’s Day theme, we are setting you up on a blind date with a book. We’ll give you some clues about three books, and all you have to do to win is head down to the comments and call out which book you think you’d like to read next. Be sure to check back on the 21st, when we reveal the covers and announce the winners!
Ready? Here we go!
Update here are the cover reveals! Where you able to guess which books we were giving away?
- This read is perfect for anyone who loves a bit of suspense mixed in with their romance!
- It’s the first in a new miniseries, which means there are plenty more books on the way.
- Speaking of “on the way,” the heroine is pregnant!
- This book is written by a USA Today bestselling author, so you know you have a great story to look forward to.
Want to win this book? Comment “book 1” below!
- You’re looking for a sizzling read to add to your shelf.
- This book features a fake marriage, but the passion quickly becomes very real!
- Love to read about family drama? This read is for you.
- Who doesn’t love a contemporary romance with a strong-willed hero?
Need this book in your life? Comment “book 2” below for a chance to win!
- This classic story is from a #1 New York Times bestselling author.
- If you’re a fan of small town fiction, you’ll definitely want to win a copy of this book.
- This is the first of a long-running miniseries, so you can continue binge reading!
- This book has been a fan-favorite since 2007!
For a chance to win a copy of this book, comment “book 3” below.
Giveaway! Comment below with which book you want to win. Open to residents of the US and Canada, excluding Quebec. Contest closes February 20, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Three (3) winners, one (1) for each book, will be randomly selected from all entries on or around February 21. For full official rules, click here.
Update this contest is now closed.