The New Harlequin.com is Coming!
by Patty Anasco, Senior Manager for Customer Experience
After months of research, reading your comments and looking at how you, our customers, buy books, we’re happy to announce that a new mobile-friendly Harlequin.com is launching next week!
Not only is it lighter and easier to navigate, we have fantastic new features to help you with your book buying!
Eleanor Elliott, our Senior Director of Digital Capabilities, has created a quick walkthrough of the new and improved Harlequin.com:
Here are some highlights:
- Let’s start with one of our biggest updates: our navigation!
We’ve streamlined our menu so you can access New Releases, Discover and all our other listing pages quicker.
- You can now discover new genres and miniseries through our new listing pages!
- You can also discover new authors via our new Author Listings!
- All our listing pages now contain filters and Add to Cart/Wishlist buttons to make your book buying easier. This means, even if you’re in the Harlequin Presents page or your favourite Author’s bio page, you will be able to add books to cart and filter by format, genre and miniseries!
- We’re also launching our new Discover page with content that will help you choose your next favourite read!
- We’ve now added search and filters on your bookshelf!
There are so much more surprises in store for our loyal readers so please keep coming back to Harlequin.com and peruse at your leisure in the next few weeks!
As always, let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!
Patty Anasco is Harlequin’s Senior Manager for Customer Experience. She is a romance re-reader and a lifelong Harlequin fan.