Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
The bond between a mother and child is special. Mothers bring us into the world, show us unconditional love, offer endless support and encouragement, and continually inspire us in profound ways. We’re thankful for our mothers every day of the year, but Mother’s Day gives us an opportunity to remind our moms just how much we appreciate everything they do! Check out this list of cute and thoughtful gifts you can share with your mom this Mother’s Day:
- A daily or monthly planner
- Help mom stay organized and on top of her busy schedule with a cute planner!
- A coffee or tea set with a personalized mug
- Add a personal (and practical!) touch to a delicious coffee or tea set by getting a mug custom-made with a beloved photo or a meaningful quote
- Bonus gift tip: get a sampler pack of coffee or tea so mom can try them all and pick her favorite flavors!
- A board game
- Give mom a gift that will bring the whole family together for hours of classic fun!
- Scented candles
- Encourage mom to unwind with an array of scented candles – not only are they decorative, but they can fill the room with the scents of anything from fresh flowers to baked goods!
- A photo album or scrapbook
- Coloring book
- Let mom feel like a kid again with the simple joy of a coloring book
- An e-reader
- Spoil mom with the gift that lets her take her digitize her library and take her favorite books wherever she goes
- Gift certificate to a spa
- Pamper mom with a day at the spa – whether it’s a day all to herself or one she can share with you
- A potted plant
- Bring a touch of spring into the house with a cheerful potted plant
- Books from Love Inspired
- Choose from a number of stories of faith, forgiveness, and hope that will uplift mom’s spirits and put a smile on her face
An Amish Match by Jo Anne Brown (Love Inspired)
With a baby on the way, a toddler son to care for and a run-down farm, Amish widow Rebekah Burkholder is worried for her family’s future. So when a kind, hardworking Amish widower with three children proposes marriage for sensible reasons, Rebekah accepts. She’ll oversee Joshua Stoltzfus’s household, be a loving mother to his children and try to reach his rebellious teenager. Joshua will make a wonderful father to her young son and the little one soon to be born. But as Rebekah unexpectedly falls for her new husband, dare she hope that Joshua will reopen his heart to love, too?
The Cowboy’s Twins by Deb Kastner (Love Inspired)
Rancher Jax McKenna’s gotten used to being on his own. Then surprise twin babies—daughters he never knew existed—arrive on his doorstep, and his world goes topsy-turvy. Strong, silent Jax has a way with horses. Not little girls! So when Texas newcomer Faith Duggan steps up to help, he’s overwhelmed with gratitude. Faith’s following her dream of buying a mustang rescue sanctuary. And she needs Jax, too. But after a tragic accident changed his life forever, Jax isn’t used to letting anyone in. Could Faith be the exception…and the partner he’s always searched for?
Truth and Consequences by Lenora Worth (Love Inspired Suspense)
Honoring a promise to a fallen comrade, former army medic David Evans heads to Arizona to check up on the soldier’s sister. But as his train pulls into Desert Valley, David witnesses a drug run gone wrong and narrowly avoids the bullets flying his way. And when the police show up, he discovers the investigating officer is the woman he’s supposed to look after. With a fiercely protective K-9 partner and a new badge, Whitney Godwin insists she can take care of herself and her infant daughter. But the criminals want both David and Whitney permanently silenced, so David will stop at nothing to protect the family he yearns to join.
Rookie K-9 Unit: These lawmen solve the toughest cases with the help of their brave canine partners
Special Delivery Baby by Sherri Shackelford (Love Inspired Historical)
An abandoned baby is the last thing town founder Will Canfield expects on his doorstep. He’s not the father—and the mother’s unknown. But the precious little girl needs a protector. And Will never backs down from a challenge, even if it means caring for a newborn…or dealing with spitfire cattle driver Tomasina Stone.
With her father gone, Tomasina’s trail life has ended. Yet becoming a polished city lady feels far out of her reach. All she wants is a place where she’ll be appreciated, respected…maybe loved. And the more time she spends helping Will care for the baby, the more she wonders if she’s found it. She’s never wanted to settle down…but Cowboy Creek—by Will’s side—might finally give her heart a lasting home.
Cowboy Creek: Bringing mail-order brides, and new beginnings, to a Kansas boomtown