What do you look for in your leading man?
by Laura Carter, author of Vengeful Love
Confession: I have a love of dry martinis and seriously hot billionaires!
In my debut trilogy, Vengeful Love, a high-flying corporate lawyer is drawn into a passionate relationship with a dark and dangerous client. She knows it could lead to trouble but Scarlett Heath just can’t resist Mr. Sexy Bazillionaire CEO Gregory Ryans.
Here are five reasons Gregory Ryans could bring any woman to her knees:
- He has a square jaw and looks amazing in a suit. Read: handsome, strong and accomplished.
- He has this stance. Oh my goodness, the stance! Tall, broad, shoulders back, hips flexed slightly forward, calves back. Think something like this…
- He works hard for what he wants, whether it’s business or the woman he’s set his sights on.
- He’ll protect the people he loves, no matter the consequences. (And he just happens to have a seriously sexy, feisty South African streak.)
- He has a tender side that’s reserved only for his leading lady.
What five qualities do you like to see in a hero?
About Vengeful Love:
Vengeful Love is darkly suspenseful, sinfully sexy white-collar romance at its very best.
I’ve always walked the straight and narrow—following the rules, never straying from my chosen path.
Until Mr. Sexy Bazillionaire CEO Gregory Ryans walked into my life. It was only supposed to be business, but one brush of his wicked lips against my skin changed everything.
I can’t deny what this man inspires in me. I’ll do anything he asks…even help destroy the enemies from his past.
But he’s hiding more than he’s telling me.
When our love leads to tragedy, there’s no going back. Gregory’s past is trying to kill our future.
They say love can bring a person to their knees.
I’ve just proven that vengeful love is the strongest force of all.
Book One of Vengeful Love
Laura is a lawyer by day, working for a global business law firm. By night, she puts pen to paper, writing about handsome billionaires and sassy alpha females.
She wrote Vengeful Love whilst working as a lawyer in London, inspired by the blinding lights and corporate world.
Laura’s other passions include dining out (the higher the better!), dry martinis and romance (fictional and real). She completely buys into Valentine’s Day.