Valentine’s Day Contest! Win 14 Fabulous Romances & Love Bookmark
We’re counting down the days to the most romantic day of the year — Valentine’s Day! In honor of the big day, we have a fabulous prize pack available to be won by a lucky reader, including a ‘Love’ chain bookmark and 14 amazingly romantic reads from a variety of genres from suspense to passion, historical to inspirational! Check it out:
Prize pack includes a chain bookmark and one print copy each of:
- One Sizzling Night by Joe Leigh
- The Spring at Moss Hill by Carla Neggers
- The Sheikh’s Pregnant Prisoner by Tara Pammi
- Colorado Wildfire by Cassie Miles
- The Hero’s Sweetheart by Cheryl Wyatt
- A Valentine for the Veterinarian by Katie Meyer
- Want Ad Wife by Katy Madison
- Jeopardy by Linda Howard
- The Missing Twin by Pamela Tracy
- Rock-a-Bye Rescue by Beth Cornelison and Karen Whiddon
- Navy SEAL Security by Liz Johnson
- His Pregnant Princess Bride by Catherine Mann
- Swept into the Rich Man’s World by Katrina Cudmore
- Come Home, Cowboy by Cathy McDavid
To enter to win our Valentine’s Day prize pack, leave a comment below answering this question: Which subgenre of romance is YOUR favorite? Contemporary? Western? Suspense? Historical? Share your favorite type of romance and why in the comments!
Contest Rules: Open to residents of the US and Canada, excluding Quebec. Contest closes February 14, at 11:59 p.m. ET. One (1) winner will be selected from all eligible comments and announced here on or around February 15. For full official rules, click here.
UPDATE: The contest is now closed and the lucky winner by random draw is… Marilyn Bennett! Congratulations! Please check your email for a message from Amy.