What Are Your Best Books of 2015?
by Amy Loosemore, Harlequin.com Team
- RT Magazine announced their 2015 Reviewers’ Choice nominations.
- Kirkus named Anything For You by Kristan Higgins (on sale December 29) as one of their Best Romances of 2015.
- Amazon Editors’ Picks of 2015 include This Heart of Mine by Brenda Novak and The Hotter You Burn by Gena Showalter.
- This Heart of Mine also made Library Journal’s Best Books of 2015 in the Romance category.
- If You Only Knew by Kristan Higgins was included in NPR’s Book Concierge’s Guide To 2015’s Great Reads.
- Katie McGarry’s Nowhere But Here was a nominee in the Goodreads Choice Awards for Best YA.
- BookPage’s Best Romances of the Year include One Wish by Robyn Carr, If You Only Knew by Kristan Higgins and Taking the Heat by Victoria Dahl.
So readers, we want to know which books you think are the best of 2015! What are your favorite books that you read this year?