What Are Your Best Books of 2015?

by Amy Loosemore, Harlequin.com Team

1510_cycle4_fe_myrewardsAs the end of 2015 approaches, it’s that time of year when “best of” lists start to appear!

So readers, we want to know which books you think are the best of 2015! What are your favorite books that you read this year?

1. Cheryl
    December 28, 2015 at 4:49 pm

The Hotter You Burn and The Closer You Come by Gena Showalter.
    To Kiss a Cowgirl by Jeannie Watt.

2. cheryl
    December 28, 2015 at 4:52 pm

anything from Hannah Howell, Mya Bamnk or Lori Leigh

3. jcp
    December 30, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Falling for Mr. December by Kate Hardy
    From Paradise to Pregnant by Kandy Shepherd

4. Bonnie Capuano
    December 31, 2015 at 8:08 am

One of my favorites was The Bourbon Kings by JR Ward and Dark Ghost by Christine Feehan

5. Ellen
    December 31, 2015 at 10:20 am

Everything Linda Lael Miller & Diana Palmer. Everything Lauraine Snelling & Lisa Wingate. I didn’t think I would, but I enjoyed The Sign Painter (Davis Bunn) and Boys in the Boat (Daniel James Brown). I’ve enjoyed getting to “know” some of the authors who write in an Amish setting. Some are better than others but their stories allow me to sleep with a smile. Those who were Amish (ex. Jerry Eicher) or have relatives who are still Amish I find the most satisfying. We have two major Amish communities near us (northeast Ohio) and have been in closer relationships with some of them. They are more critical of what they feel is a nice story using the Amish as a setting as opposed to what is written to glorify and over simplify their lifestyle. Happy New Year…Happy reading.

• Peggy
      January 1, 2016 at 9:16 am

I totally agree with you book selection. Love them all…

6. Evelyn Dotson
    December 31, 2015 at 10:26 am

I enjoyed “Tea and Treachery” by Patricia Coleman

7. Connie Curey
    December 31, 2015 at 11:41 am

I love Diana Palmer, B. J. Daniels, Linda Lael Miller, all books about SHiekhs and Princes, Modern Western Romances. I love to read. Thank you.

8. JUDY WILKINS
    December 31, 2015 at 2:43 pm

I love the heartwarming stories and desire books. Linda Lael Miller, Susan Mallery and Abby Green are some of my favorite authors. I especially enjoyed Irresistible, Sizzling, Tempting and Delicious. sweet Talk, Sweet Spot and Sweet Trouble by Susan Mallery are very enjoyable books.

9. Amara
    January 1, 2016 at 5:46 am

I enjoyed Lori Forster’s box series of men who walk the edge except Chris story which I didn’t read, all the heartwarming that I bought, Bad boys undercover series by Helenkay Dimon and all Maureen Child and Brenda Jackson’s that I laid my hands on

10. Lynn
    January 1, 2016 at 8:23 am

Love Brenda Jackson out did herself with Bane another favorite is Lynne Graham. Can hardly wait for Brenda next story on the Steele’s coming out in March. Have a Happy New Year and good reading everyone best wishes for the new year.

11. Jill
    January 2, 2016 at 9:59 am

I’ve read all of Diana Palmer’s. Before I knew about your site. I ordered from Amazon and I’ve read everyone one of her books. Now I’ve started on Linda Lael Miller, and a few others.

12. Phyllis
    January 3, 2016 at 12:16 pm

I love the blaze books can,t get enough. They are so spell binding can’t stop reading.

13. Rose
    January 3, 2016 at 1:19 pm

I just finished reading HER ENEMY HIGLANDER by NICOLE LOCKE a Lovers and Legends Historical Romance.
    I could not put it down. I immediately went to order THE KNIGHT’S BROKEN PROMISE as it is the first book of Nicole Locke’s Colquhoun Clan Series. The end of the book also left me believing there will be a future novel ( I sure hope so ).
    My only disappointment is that The Knight’s Broken Promise is currently unavailable. I sure hope it will be back in print.