Hero vs. Hero: Falcon Rebel & Dante Vettori
A cowboy and an Italian heartthrob face off in this week’s Hero vs. Hero showdown! Which hero would YOU choose? Don’t forget to leave your choice in the comments…
Falcon Rebel (from Texas Rebels: Falcon by Linda Warren)
- Heart of a hero. Think Russell Crowe.
- Texan rancher —and daddy.
- The oldest of seven brothers.
- Strong and fiercely loyal. He’s up for any task.
- Raising his daughter without a mother has been the biggest challenge of his life.
- Short, thick brown hair tucked underneath his Stetson.
Dante Vettori (Vettori’s Damsel in Distress by Liz Fielding)
- Burned by love.
- Italian stallion and café owner.
- Can’t help but provide comfort for a damsel in distress.
- Deeply brooding—needs rescuing.
- Thick dark hair and chocolate eyes.
So readers, who’s your hero pick — cowboy or café owner?