Hero vs. Hero: Beck Ockley & Brett Walker
Meet two heroes who will heat up your summer! But which hero would you choose? Let us introduce you to Beck and Brett…
Beck Ockley (The Hotter You Burn by Gena Showalter, available July 28)
- Troubled playboy.
- Lives by a single rule: one and done.
- Commitment…to pleasure.
- Rough and rugged…but so damned sweet!
- His hair couldn’t decide if it wanted to be blond or brown.
Brett Walker (Can’t Fight this Feeling by Christie Ridgway, available June 30)
- Scarred ex-soldier with a duty to protect.
- Makes a living…using his hands.
- Commitment…to the outdoors.
- Sexy and strong.
- A short scrub of light brown hair tops his tanned and weathered face.
So readers, which hero would YOU choose? And what do you look for in a Harlequin hero?