Giveaway: We Love Wedding Books!
It’s no shock that we here at Harlequin just can’t get enough of weddings! Usually weddings happen at the end of the story, sealing the hero and heroine’s commitment and HEA. Sometimes, though, a wedding or proposal isn’t all it seems, like a marriage of convenience or pretend engagement stories.
We’ve gathered seven wedding-themed books that feature everything from a bride on the run to a wedding planner who falls for the bachelor father of the bride — and you can win them all! Prize pack includes:
- Say I Do by Lucy Kevin (Harlequin HQN)
- Her Accidental Engagement by Michelle Major (Harlequin Special Edition)
- Bridal Jeopardy by Rebecca York (Harlequin Intrigue)
- Wedding Belles by Beth Albright (Harlequin MIRA)
- Lady Beneath the Veil by Sarah Mallory (Harlequin Historical)
- A Proposal at the Wedding by Gina Wilkins (Harlequin Special Edition)
- Royal Wedding Threat by Rachelle McCalla (Love Inspired Suspense)
What kind of wedding-themed trope is your favorite — marriage of convenience, forced wedding, pretend engagement, etc.? Or what is your favorite thing about weddings? Leave a comment with your answer below to enter the giveaway!
Open to residents of US and Canada. Contest will close March 16, 11:59pm ET. One winner will be drawn from all eligible comments and announced on March 17. For full official rules, click here. Good Luck!
UPDATE: The giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winner by random draw, Angie Young!