Medical Romance Fast Track: With One Week to Go…
With June literally around the corner, it can only mean one thing! The Medical Fast Track 2012 is approaching! Romance HQ in London is abuzz with anticipation and excitement!
We hope our handy tips, guidelines, blogs and for those that took part in our lively, engaging and insightful online-editor chat have all been inspired. And for those who are still undecided whether they should enter – then the answer is a resounding yes! We are looking for more new authors, and really want to hear from exciting new voices. This is your chance to catch an editor’s eye and receive a response by the end of June. And who knows where that might lead . . .
Remember, in 2010 we read an astonishing 174 submissions and went on to buy five new authors. This year, you can be part of it all! Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity.
And finally, just a re-cap of how the fast track works:
All you need is an idea for a romance in a medical setting and the first chapter only – the rest is simple!
- Send us a covering letter with a synopsis of your story and characters (no more than two pages) along with the first chapter
- Fast-track submissions must be received between 1st and 7th June 2012 (12.00 midnight BST, British Summer Time)
- Email your submission (as a Word document attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a response by email by 29th June.
- Otherwise our normal submissions and format procedures apply (visit our ‘Submit manuscript’ section at www.millsandboon.co.uk )
We hope you’re as excited as we are! This is a fantastic opportunity to get your writing noticed by the Medical Romance team, so GOOD LUCK and we can’t wait to read all your submissions!
THE MEDICAL ROMANCE TEAM