Take Note! New Harlequin Stationery Products

by Eleanor Elliot, Director of eHarlequin & Internet

A new line of paper goods from Flower Pot Press featuring some of Harlequin’s most memorable cover art from the 40s and 50s is now available for sale on eHarlequin.com!
notables
Featuring gorgeous art and some of the best titles and taglines known to womankind (how can you not love “The private affairs of not-too-private secretaries” as the tagline for Nine to Five?) these notebooks, address books, and postcards are a must have for every book lover.

Order your favorite today—because if the rate at which the samples were snapped up from our offices is any indication, these are going to be a hot seller.

You can find them on eHarlequin.com by going to the Notables Stationary page.

1. Laura Vivanco
    November 3, 2009 at 2:55 pm

This is all very tantalising for those of us who aren’t in Canada or the US. I don’t think we can order them from the Harlequin website, and although I did find them for sale on Amazon.com, those items wouldn’t ship them to me either.

Could you persuade Mills & Boon to sell some similar items?

2. Laura Vivanco
    November 3, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Sorry, I meant “the seller wouldn’t ship the items to me either.”

3. Ellen
    November 3, 2009 at 11:31 pm

I had to force myself not to buy all of the items!!! I may however buy a couple more next month if they are still available. Are these going to be available forever now or are they just going to be available for a short period of time?

4. Olga @ Harlequin Digital
    November 4, 2009 at 9:23 am

@Laura: We can definitely pass the message along to Mills & Boon!

@Ellen: As far as I know, these are limited editions. However, if they’re REALLY popular (and I think they will be…) we’ll probably have more in the future. 🙂

5. Holly Jacobs
    November 4, 2009 at 9:56 am

Thanks for the reminder…I really want to get some of these!

Holly

6. Julie Miller
    November 4, 2009 at 11:33 am

The notepads will make really fun stocking stuffers for my mom and sisters-in-law and nieces. What a fun idea!

Julie M.

7. Jay Coyle
    November 6, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Laura V.-

We DO ship Internationally from our Flowerpot Press Store on Amazon.com. Feel free to contact me directly if you are having issues via our Amazon Store as we have set the store to allow for any/all shipping based on our customers’ needs.

Thank you for alerting us to your concern.

Best regards,
    Jay Coyle

Flowerpot Press
    Jay@Flowerpotpress.com

8. Amy
    November 10, 2009 at 11:53 am

Hi Jay,
    Thanks for stopping and clearing that up 🙂
    ~Amy