Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- “The thrill of swinging the hammer”: Christine d’Abo on Nailed
- Still Waters Run Deep
- Harlequin Author Milestones: March and April 2014
- Saturday Excerpt: The Black Sheep’s Inheritance by Maureen Child
- Do You Believe in Love — or Lust — At First Sight?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 10, 2014
- Lori Foster on Wrapping Up Love Undercover — and What’s Next!
- Q&A: Author Rebecca Coleman on Inside These Walls
- One in a Billion: Why Harlequin Desire Just Can’t Get Enough Billionaires
- Saturday Excerpt: A SEAL’s Kiss by Tawny Weber
Category Archives: New Year New You
Looking to turn your New Year’s weight loss resolution into reality? These six proven success strategies from Cynthia Stamper Graff, author of The New Lean for Life, will help give you a jump start on losing weight and becoming healthier in … Continue reading
by Amy Loosemore, Harlequin.com Team Happy New Year from Harlequin! The new year is always a great time to make goals, whether to set a health goal, quit a bad habit or finally starting a project you’ve been meaning to … Continue reading
by Deborah Brody, Editorial Director, Nonfiction There are so many things I love about working at Harlequin, but I have to confess that one of my favorites is the endless supply of sweets that our authors send us during the … Continue reading
by Tosca Reno, author of Your Best Body Now (Harlequin Nonfiction) It takes twenty-one days to create long-lasting habits. That doesn’t seem like long, especially considering you’re making changes that will impact the rest of your life. Even so, I … Continue reading
by Margaret Moore, author of Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life (Harlequin Nonfiction) I often say to myself that I love my life but there is just too much of it for my mind to manage day in and day … Continue reading
by JJ Virgin, author of The Virgin Diet from Harlequin Nonfiction Hands up if 2013 will be your year. You might not create world peace (or even peace between your two bickering teenagers), but you’ll attain fast and lasting fat … Continue reading