Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view of
Quest and Kendal!
ContactGot a question? Want to share a link?
Send us an email.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Saturday Excerpt: The Jade Temptress, by Jeannie Lin
- Giveaway: We Love Wedding Books!
- Harlequin News Round Up: March 6, 2014
- That Real-Life Cowboy: B.J. Daniels on Atonement + Giveaway
- Too Much of a Good Thing
- Marion Lennox’s 100th Book!
- What’s New on Harlequin.com: March 2014
- The Trouble With Honor: Q&A with Author Julia London
- The Best Journeys Are the Ones That Bring You Home… Country Roads
- Harlequin News Round Up: February 27, 2014
Tag Archives: Somebody That I Used to Know
One thing that we don’t often talk about at the Romance Mothership is the other side of Happily-Ever-After, which is kind of funny because a lot of romance novels begin with the hero or heroine (or sometimes even both characters) … Continue reading »
Posted on January 27, 2012 | |