Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- World of Romance
- Writing for Harlequin
- “What’s a nice girl like me doing in a book like this?”: Jule McBride on Writing for Harlequin
- The Teenagers Who Changed the World
- Want to Become a Harlequin Author? So You Think You Can Write Starts Today!
- Saturday Excerpt: This Good Man by Janice Kay Johnson
- Lindsay McKenna on the magic of the Amazon Jungle and Course of Action: The Rescue
Tag Archives: Somebody That I Used to Know
One thing that we don’t often talk about at the Romance Mothership is the other side of Happily-Ever-After, which is kind of funny because a lot of romance novels begin with the hero or heroine (or sometimes even both characters) … Continue reading »
Posted on January 27, 2012 | |