Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 17, 2014
- Bronwyn Scott’s Discreet Gentlemen
- “The thrill of swinging the hammer”: Christine d’Abo on Nailed
- Still Waters Run Deep
- Harlequin Author Milestones: March and April 2014
- Saturday Excerpt: The Black Sheep’s Inheritance by Maureen Child
- Do You Believe in Love — or Lust — At First Sight?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 10, 2014
- Lori Foster on Wrapping Up Love Undercover — and What’s Next!
- Q&A: Author Rebecca Coleman on Inside These Walls
Tag Archives: Romance Writers Association
If you don’t follow us on Twitter or Facebook (and, cough, cough, you REALLY should!) you might not have heard about our recent trip to the Romance Writers Association (RWA) annual conference held this year in Anaheim, CA. After the … Continue reading »
Posted on August 2, 2012 | |
To say that I’m a little jealous of the Toronto Harlequin HQ ladies who got to go to Romance Writers Association convention in NYC this year is an understatement. BUT, someone has to hold down the bloggy fort and post … Continue reading »
Posted on July 20, 2011 | |