Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- World of Romance
- Writing for Harlequin
- Get Your Geek On!
- When You See It
- Harlequin Romance Can’t Get Enough Weddings!
- Harlequin at RWA 2014
- “You Ate What?”
- New Free Online Read: Matched to His Crush by Kat Cantrell
- Cover Spotlight: Behind the Scenes of Since You’ve Been Gone
- Harlequin Author Milestones: June and July 2014
- Saturday Excerpt: When Opposites Attract… by Jules Bennett
- Love Transcends Time in Mine Tomorrow
Tag Archives: New Year New You
by Deborah Brody, Editorial Director, Nonfiction There are so many things I love about working at Harlequin, but I have to confess that one of my favorites is the endless supply of sweets that our authors send us during the … Continue reading
by Tosca Reno, author of Your Best Body Now (Harlequin Nonfiction) It takes twenty-one days to create long-lasting habits. That doesn’t seem like long, especially considering you’re making changes that will impact the rest of your life. Even so, I … Continue reading