Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view of
Quest and Kendal!
ContactGot a question? Want to share a link?
Send us an email.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Saturday Excerpt: The Jade Temptress, by Jeannie Lin
- Giveaway: We Love Wedding Books!
- Harlequin News Round Up: March 6, 2014
- That Real-Life Cowboy: B.J. Daniels on Atonement + Giveaway
- Too Much of a Good Thing
- Marion Lennox’s 100th Book!
- What’s New on Harlequin.com: March 2014
- The Trouble With Honor: Q&A with Author Julia London
- The Best Journeys Are the Ones That Bring You Home… Country Roads
- Harlequin News Round Up: February 27, 2014
Tag Archives: New Year New You
by Deborah Brody, Editorial Director, Nonfiction There are so many things I love about working at Harlequin, but I have to confess that one of my favorites is the endless supply of sweets that our authors send us during the … Continue reading
by Tosca Reno, author of Your Best Body Now (Harlequin Nonfiction) It takes twenty-one days to create long-lasting habits. That doesn’t seem like long, especially considering you’re making changes that will impact the rest of your life. Even so, I … Continue reading