Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Excerpt Saturday: The Wedding Ring Quest by Carla Kelly
- What Are Your Favorite Gothic Stories?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 17, 2014
- Bronwyn Scott’s Discreet Gentlemen
- “The thrill of swinging the hammer”: Christine d’Abo on Nailed
- Still Waters Run Deep
- Harlequin Author Milestones: March and April 2014
- Saturday Excerpt: The Black Sheep’s Inheritance by Maureen Child
- Do You Believe in Love — or Lust — At First Sight?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 10, 2014
Tag Archives: New Year New You
by Deborah Brody, Editorial Director, Nonfiction There are so many things I love about working at Harlequin, but I have to confess that one of my favorites is the endless supply of sweets that our authors send us during the … Continue reading
by Tosca Reno, author of Your Best Body Now (Harlequin Nonfiction) It takes twenty-one days to create long-lasting habits. That doesn’t seem like long, especially considering you’re making changes that will impact the rest of your life. Even so, I … Continue reading