Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view of
Quest and Kendal!
ContactGot a question? Want to share a link?
Send us an email.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Saturday Excerpt: The Jade Temptress, by Jeannie Lin
- Giveaway: We Love Wedding Books!
- Harlequin News Round Up: March 6, 2014
- That Real-Life Cowboy: B.J. Daniels on Atonement + Giveaway
- Too Much of a Good Thing
- Marion Lennox’s 100th Book!
- What’s New on Harlequin.com: March 2014
- The Trouble With Honor: Q&A with Author Julia London
- The Best Journeys Are the Ones That Bring You Home… Country Roads
- Harlequin News Round Up: February 27, 2014
Tag Archives: editor Kathleen Scheibling
by Kathleen Scheibling, Senior Editor In November 2010, the Harlequin editors launched our first ever on-line conference, SYTYCW. It was an exciting week of blog posts, community forums, live chats, webinars, podcasts, Twitter events and more, done by our expert … Continue reading
Don’t miss your chance on Friday, November 5 to join editors Birgit Davis-Todd and Kathleen Scheibling (two of the driving forces behind this week-long editorial event) for The Last Word. You can register here for the webinar and attend at … Continue reading
Write visually. Show, don’t tell. Aspiring authors hear this advice over and over, but how exactly does one accomplish this? Editor Kathleen Scheibling first discusses the importance of writing visually and then shows you how to do it via her … Continue reading
The “Aha” moment is the point in your manuscript at which an editor becomes excited by your story, because you’re written something unpredictable. You may be writing within a popular romance theme like the marriage of convenience or secret baby … Continue reading