Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 17, 2014
- Bronwyn Scott’s Discreet Gentlemen
- “The thrill of swinging the hammer”: Christine d’Abo on Nailed
- Still Waters Run Deep
- Harlequin Author Milestones: March and April 2014
- Saturday Excerpt: The Black Sheep’s Inheritance by Maureen Child
- Do You Believe in Love — or Lust — At First Sight?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 10, 2014
- Lori Foster on Wrapping Up Love Undercover — and What’s Next!
- Q&A: Author Rebecca Coleman on Inside These Walls
Tag Archives: editor Emily Ohanjanians
by Emily Ohanjanians, associate editor Harlequin HQN (@storyphile) I’ve made no secret of my love for erotic romance. Having worked with the Spice Briefs line for some time, acquiring sexy, risqué material is nothing new to me. But I’m always … Continue reading
by Emma Cunningham, Production Coordinator, Digital & Internet Last Wednesday, Jena, a Centennial College student came to job shadow me at Harlequin. She was here to learn about the many roles in the publishing industry. I have to admit, while … Continue reading