Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Excerpt Saturday: The Wedding Ring Quest by Carla Kelly
- What Are Your Favorite Gothic Stories?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 17, 2014
- Bronwyn Scott’s Discreet Gentlemen
- “The thrill of swinging the hammer”: Christine d’Abo on Nailed
- Still Waters Run Deep
- Harlequin Author Milestones: March and April 2014
- Saturday Excerpt: The Black Sheep’s Inheritance by Maureen Child
- Do You Believe in Love — or Lust — At First Sight?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 10, 2014
Tag Archives: Chesapeake Shores series
by Leonore Waldrip, Assistant Editor, Harlequin MIRA At Harlequin MIRA headquarters this week, we could hardly believe it when we walked by the bookshelves and saw all of the beautiful October books on display. Mistletoe? Sleigh bells? Christmas? Weren’t we … Continue reading »
Posted on September 30, 2013 | |
If you’re in a chilly spot today (like me–I’m in St. John’s, Newfoundland!) we have a warm cover reveal from author Sherryl Woods that may give you that dose of vitamin D that you’re looking for. What can you expect … Continue reading »
Posted on November 19, 2012 | |
by Sherryl Woods, author of Driftwood Cottage (Mira Books) In this spring’s latest additions to the Chesapeake Shores series, the strong family ties of the O’Briens are tested in ways they never imagined possible, starting right off in Driftwood Cottage, … Continue reading »
Posted on March 29, 2011 | |