Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- World of Romance
- Writing for Harlequin
- “What’s a nice girl like me doing in a book like this?”: Jule McBride on Writing for Harlequin
- The Teenagers Who Changed the World
- Want to Become a Harlequin Author? So You Think You Can Write Starts Today!
- Saturday Excerpt: This Good Man by Janice Kay Johnson
- Lindsay McKenna on the magic of the Amazon Jungle and Course of Action: The Rescue
Tag Archives: author Brenda Harlen
by Susan Litman, Editor & Carly Silver, Editorial Assistant Harlequin Special Edition debuts six new 55-60,000 word titles every month. From cowboys to tycoons, doctors to daddies, our heroes will melt your heart, and so will the feisty heroines who … Continue reading »
Posted on August 12, 2013 | |
Happy December, everyone! Christmas time is fast approaching, so chances are you’re pretty busy. Gift buying, party planning, there are a million and one errands to run before the big day arrives. Finding some time for yourself is going to … Continue reading »
Posted on December 7, 2010 | |