Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Bronwyn Scott’s Discreet Gentlemen
- “The thrill of swinging the hammer”: Christine d’Abo on Nailed
- Still Waters Run Deep
- Harlequin Author Milestones: March and April 2014
- Saturday Excerpt: The Black Sheep’s Inheritance by Maureen Child
- Do You Believe in Love — or Lust — At First Sight?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 10, 2014
- Lori Foster on Wrapping Up Love Undercover — and What’s Next!
- Q&A: Author Rebecca Coleman on Inside These Walls
- One in a Billion: Why Harlequin Desire Just Can’t Get Enough Billionaires
Tag Archives: All I Ever Wanted
One thing that we don’t often talk about at the Romance Mothership is the other side of Happily-Ever-After, which is kind of funny because a lot of romance novels begin with the hero or heroine (or sometimes even both characters) … Continue reading »
Posted on January 27, 2012 | |