Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- Writing for Harlequin
- Excerpt Saturday: The Wedding Ring Quest by Carla Kelly
- What Are Your Favorite Gothic Stories?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 17, 2014
- Bronwyn Scott’s Discreet Gentlemen
- “The thrill of swinging the hammer”: Christine d’Abo on Nailed
- Still Waters Run Deep
- Harlequin Author Milestones: March and April 2014
- Saturday Excerpt: The Black Sheep’s Inheritance by Maureen Child
- Do You Believe in Love — or Lust — At First Sight?
- Harlequin News Round Up: April 10, 2014
Tag Archives: A Cowboy for Every Mood
by B.J. Daniels, author of Rustled (Harlequin Intrigue, July 2011) I live in the old west. My part of Montana has changed little in the last 75 years. The pickups are newer, but the country is the same – wide … Continue reading »
Posted on July 14, 2011 | |
Editor’s Note: Today’s guest post in the Harlequin Cowboy Appreciation Week is from author Jillian Hart. She’s sent us a vignette set in the sewing circle her heroine from Calico Bride! Lila Lawson smoothed her calico skirt, opened the parlor … Continue reading »
Posted on July 13, 2011 | |
by Donna Alward, author of A Family for the Rugged Rancher, (Harlequin Romance, July 2011) I was talking to a woman in New York at RWA Nationals and explaining what I wrote. Her response was, “I didn’t know there were … Continue reading »
Posted on July 12, 2011 | |