The Harlequin Blog provides Harlequin readers and fans daily posts on our authors, books, events and more in every series, imprint and beyond. From book trailers to author signings, and everything in between, we’re opening our doors and letting everyone take a look at what is new from Harlequin.

Email harlequinblog@gmail.com for inquiries.

Amy Loosemore—Manager, Online Engagement. That means Amy is behind all kinds of Harlequin’s digital projects like Harlequin.com splash pages, email newsletters, Twitter, I Heart Presents blog and, of course, The Harlequin Blog!

Eleanor Elliott—Director, Digital Capabilities. Eleanor leads the charge on Harlequin.com and Harlequin’s eBook business. While not working with her team on delivering the best bookstore experience possible, she’s reading, watching TV (sci-fi & reality TV are her faves), cooking something tasty, or rolling around on the floor with her toddler.

* * *

We reserve the right to delete, or move messages that we deem off-topic, abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable. Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. We reserve the right to remove the posting privileges of users who violate these standards of behavior at any time. We will not tolerate harassment, abuse, or the threatening of other members. If brought to our attention, we will review objectionable postings and take whatever action we, in our sole discretion, consider appropriate, including, but not limited to, removing messages.

1. Finishing & Editing | Jill C Flanagan/Jill Christie
    October 3, 2011 at 6:58 pm

[…] I am a very fortunate person. I belong to CaRWA. It is a fantastic organization. This past week we had our Fall Industry Conference and I was fortunate enough to be able to pitch to uber-agent Deirdre Knight of the Knight Agency and Emily Ohanjanians of HQN (a division of Harlequin). […]

2. Trusting Yourself | Jill C Flanagan/Jill Christie
    October 6, 2011 at 12:19 pm

[…] Then the lovely Sheila Seabrook is going to do a professional edit of it while I do the synopses for Deirdre Knight and Emily Ohanjanians. […]

3. Billie Beardsley
    December 12, 2011 at 4:16 pm

I bougtht Sherryl Woods A Chesapeak Shores Christmas at Sam’s Club and it repeats pages 65 after page 96 and leaves out 96 to page 129.
    Am I the only one?
    Billie

4. LalitaMitchell
    May 4, 2012 at 10:21 am

I am looking for a Love Inspired series book, where the female lead had been taking care of her nephew when his Mother was addicted to drugs. can anyone help me out with the name of the book

5. Y Luckie
    July 20, 2012 at 4:53 pm

I just read Her Cowboy Avenger by Kerry Connor and I was wondering if this was a reprint with a different name? I know I have read at least part of the story before if not all of it and I don’t like paying for a new book when it is an old one.

6. Kerry Connor
    July 28, 2012 at 2:08 am

Hi Y Luckie,
    I just saw your question. As the author, I can assure you Her Cowboy Avenger is a brand new book. I don’t know if you read another book that was similar in some way, but it definitely wasn’t this one. In any case, I hope you enjoyed it!

Kerry Connor

7. Wouter de Vries
    September 17, 2012 at 10:04 am

Dear sir/madam,

In the next issue of the Dutch magazine for booksellers and publishers, Boekblad, I would like to use a photograph I found on your site: http://harlequinblog.com/2011/11/ereading-tips-from-the-harlequin-digital-team/

May I use this photograph to illustrate an article on e-reading? And is it possible to receive the original hires image? Many thanks in advance for your reply!

With kind regards,
    Wouter de Vries

Editor Boekblad

8. LaVerne H Mosley
    September 24, 2013 at 9:49 am

can these book be writing in big prints for some of the reader who can not read the small prints

9. Amy
    October 1, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Hi Laverne,

Yes, we have Harlequin titles available in large print! Please see a list of the lines available in large print here: http://www.harlequin.com/store.html?cid=622304

Thanks,
    Amy from Harlequin

10. Gretchen
    October 13, 2013 at 8:06 pm

I am hoping you can help me. I grew up on Harlequins and am trying to re-purchase and archive my favorites. I am only interested in vintage Harlequin Presents 1-600. I can’t always remember the names of the stories but I would recognize the cover. Are you aware of any blog that features the cover art of vintage Harlequin Presents?

Thanks,

Gretchen

11. Amy
    January 6, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Hi Gretchen,

Here are a couple sites that will have covers of vintage Harlequin Presents — hope these help!

12. Trusting Yourself | Jill C Flanagan
    February 10, 2014 at 8:03 pm

13. Finishing & Editing | Jill C Flanagan
    February 10, 2014 at 8:06 pm

14. 7diane7
    March 9, 2014 at 9:00 pm

I am looking for a Harlequin either Desire or Special Edition that I read back in the 1980’s I believe, but cannot remember the name of the book or characters names.
    The story is about an Irish cop who wants to be a writer who is sent to protect a young woman who owns an antique shop. Her partner, a man, is the one behind trying to have her killed. Please help me if you can. I really appreciate it as I have been looking for a long time for this one.
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Mary-Theresa
    March 10, 2014 at 9:03 am

that was A MATTER OF CHOICE, an Intimate Moments from May 1984! It was a good one!

16. Diane
    March 10, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. I have looked for this one for years and here it is.

I really do appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane

17. Anna.
    April 7, 2014 at 4:14 pm

I’m just starting out writing and I heard harlequin doesn’t go for ‘love triangles’. In my story the hero is seeing a girl for first 3 chapters but not seriously. Is this allowed? tks.

18. Mary-Theresa Hussey (Exec Editor, Harlequin)
    April 7, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Anna–

Love triangles are an external conflict that isn’t that popular these days. They can work, depending on overall story and plot, but it’s often more of a challenge. It would depend on the line and situation. If either the hero or heroine is involved with another person, it can limit the amount of time spent together or the emotional risks for the characters.

Sadly, like so many other options, it’s an “it all depends” answer!

19. Anna Kowalchuk
    April 8, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Thanks so much for your answer. Anna.

20. Joan Chipp-Smith
    May 11, 2014 at 2:38 pm

I hope you can help me,am looking for a Mira book Historical Romance printed in 2006
    might have been a reprint.
    The art work is of a lady in a cloak with her hand on a iron gate similer art was used on a Deanna Raybourne book.

The story is set in Spain.A lady and her maid are being chased and are hidden by the hero. It is the first of three books.