He Should Have Kept Driving…But He Didn’t!
by Fiona Lowe, author of Runaway Groom (Carina Press)
Five reasons why hunky Aussie Ben Armytage should never have ridden his vintage Harley-Davidson into Whitetail, Wisconsin:
- The town lives and breathes weddings. It’s the home of Weddings that Wow and everyone’s involved in the business from the mechanic with his fleet of classic cars and horse-drawn carriages to the semi-retired cake decorator. The thing is—and Ben’s so not talking about it— the last wedding he attended didn’t end well.
- The log cabin he’s staying at is downright dangerous. It comes with an incredibly sexy but disgraced lawyer who has a hell of a right hook, not to mention a shoulder-breaking body slam.
- He’s at risk of starvation because his right shoulder’s knocked out and he can’t cook. Amy, the lawyer and his town-appointed carer, finds boiling water a challenge and doesn’t know a zucchini from a cucumber.
- Just to make things worse, Amy starts making wedding dresses. The cabin’s filled with wedding crap and because of his shoulder, he can’t even get out for a ride.
- His secret is no longer safe.
About the Book
Runaway Groom (Carina Press)
Amy Sagar’s life is in ruins. Fired from her fast-track job and dumped by her double-crossing boyfriend, she retreats to Whitetail, Wisconsin, to lick her wounds and regroup. Meeting an impossible, sexy Australian isn’t part of her strategy for getting back on track.
Ben Armytage is running away. After being left at the altar and publicly humiliated, he’s taking his vintage motorcycle on an extended road trip from Argentina to Alaska. Having his journey interrupted by a breakdown and sharing a house with a curvy, redheaded lawyer in a town obsessed with weddings was never on his itinerary.
Though being stuck in a luxury log cabin isn’t really a hardship, living together with their broken hearts isn’t easy. When the attraction between Amy and Ben proves unstoppable, they’ll both begin rethinking their plans…