Love Inspired Reader Luncheon Coming to Florida in January!

Calling Love Inspired fans: Harlequin is excited to announce that our first Love Inspired Reader Luncheon will take place on January 30 in Tampa, Florida! This exclusive event will give you a chance to meet Love Inspired authors and learn about great new books you won’t want to miss—and, yes, there’s still time to get your tickets!

At the luncheon, you can meet and interact with authors and editors, learn about upcoming releases, get signed books AND have lunch with a Love Inspired author! A writer will be seated at each table so this is your opportunity to get up close and personal with them. Attendees will also receive a gift bag filled with free books and gifts valued over value of over $75 USD, and we’ll be giving away some wonderful door prizes. Bring a friend and share this fun experience!

Authors attending the luncheon are Lenora Worth, Marta Perry, Debby Giusti, Missy Tippens, Renee Andrews, Lynette Eason, Louise M. Gouge, Patty Smith Hall, Carol Post and Jessica Nelson.

Our Love Inspired Reader Luncheon will be held at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Tampa on Thursday, January 30, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Tickets are just $39 each (taxes included). Please call Harlequin Customer Service at 1-800-847-8270 to order tickets while quantities last.

121713-Love-Inspired-Readers-Luncheon

1. Crystal Allen
    December 29, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Thanks.

2. Missy Tippens
    December 30, 2013 at 11:08 am

I’m really looking forward to the luncheon! Can’t wait to meet readers!

3. Debby Giusti
    December 31, 2013 at 10:09 am

Looking forward to the special day in Tampa. Thanks, Love Inspired, for hosting the luncheon. Can’t wait!

4. Marta Perry
    December 31, 2013 at 10:23 am

I’m looking forward to meeting lots of friends and avid readers in Tampa. See you there!

Marta

5. Katy Lee
    December 31, 2013 at 4:20 pm

This sounds lovely!!! Have fun ladies!

6. Louise M. Gouge
    January 1, 2014 at 10:47 am

It’s very exciting to be involved in this event! I’m looking forward to meeting fans and fellow authors.

7. Carol Post
    January 1, 2014 at 5:00 pm

I’m really excited to be involved in this event, too! It’s so nice of the folks at Love Inspired to do this.

8. Busy Mama » The Weekend Edition
    January 4, 2014 at 1:52 am

[…] Plaza in downtown Tampa, Florida. Be sure to save the date! More info on how to order tickets here: http://harlequinblog.com/2013/12/love-inspired-reader-luncheon-coming-to-florida-in-january/ Tickets are limited, so don’t miss […]

9. Xenia Hopiak
    January 14, 2014 at 11:14 am

Really looking forward to my very first readers luncheon.

10. Gloria R Normann
    January 14, 2014 at 2:58 pm

I wish I could attend. Distance from Tampa to Homestead is very far and I have a walking handicap and can only drive locally.
    Your records will show I have many subscriptions. Harlequin books help me pass many hours of pleasure.

11. Beverly Brooks
    January 14, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Would love to go. I live in Bradenton, ab out 50 miles from Tampa. I don’t drive that far anymore. If someone is going from Bradenton and I could ride with them it would be great. Thanks

12. Evelyn Buzbee
    January 23, 2014 at 9:43 am

I can not come to Tampa to the luncheon, but I would like to see one come to north florida. Thank you all for writing such inspiring books. They are great.

13. Lenora Worth
    January 24, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Hope to see lots of readers and I’m looking forward to spending time with friends and fans!

14. Renee Andrews
    January 24, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Can’t wait to spend time with readers and fellow Love Inspired authors in Tampa!

15. Wendy Flash
    January 24, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Here’s another vote to come to North Florida! I’m sure there are a lot of fans here in Tallahassee. I know the books on the shelves at Wal-Mart go quickly. Wonderful stories by great writers.

16. Busy Mama » The Weekend Edition
    January 25, 2014 at 2:00 am

[…] 11am to 2pm at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Tampa, Florida. More info on how to order tickets here: http://harlequinblog.com/2013/12/love-inspired-reader-luncheon-coming-to-florida-in-january/ Tickets are limited, so don’t miss out! BEFORE MONDAY, please contact Debby or Missy to […]

17. Weather vs the Reader Luncheon | Beyond Her Book
    January 30, 2014 at 9:05 am

[…] I’m having a weird morning.  I drove 2 1/2 hours to Tampa yesterday so I could attend the Love Inspired Reader Luncheon today sponsored by Harlequin.  As of this morning, only 2 authors have checked into the […]

18. Becca Davis
    January 30, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I only found out about this yesterday, but was still planning on going. But circumstances prevented it today. I really hope there’s another reading here in Florida soon. I really would like the experience. Hope that it was amazing for everyone that got to go.

19. Karen G.
    January 30, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Thanks for a wonderful luncheon. I really enjoyed myself! It was great to meet all the authors and other readers. I was sorry to miss Lenora Worth and I hope everything is going well for her. Thanks to Linda Goodnight for stepping in…

• Amy