Harlequin Peregrine webcamGet an up-close view!
ContactGot a question? Want to share some news?
Send an email to Amy and Elissa.
Harlequin on Facebook
- Around the Office
- Author News
- Blog News Round Up
- Company News
- Cover Art
- Harlequin Digital
- Harlequin in the Media
- Meet a Reader
- More Than Words
- New Releases
- New Year New You
- Special Offers
- Tales from the Editor
- Tips and Tricks for Writers
- World of Romance
- Writing for Harlequin
- What’s New on Harlequin.com for August
- Strong friendships and heartfelt emotions abound in Swan Point
- Love in the Library
- Saying Goodbye (For Now) To A Series
- August New Releases
- Highlights from RWA & Swag Giveaway!
- Saturday Excerpt: The Rebel Cowboy’s Quadruplets by Tina Leonard
- Get Your Geek On!
- When You See It
- Harlequin Romance Can’t Get Enough Weddings!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
by Keyren Gerlach, Associate Editor, Romantic Suspense Certain things are guaranteed when one picks up a romance novel: there will be a hero and a heroine (in most cases), and in spite of both internal and external forces conspiring to … Continue reading
If you haven’t met the Beauty Brains yet, you’ve probably got frizzy hair. Kidding! But really, the Brains really know their beauty, which is why it’s a no-brainer to read their upcoming book, Can You Get Hooked On Lip Balm? … Continue reading