Want free books? Of course you do.
Are you an avid reader of one of Harlequin’s lines but haven’t had a chance to look through the rest of our offerings? Maybe you’re generally a fan of contemporary romance but are curious to try some historical or paranormal books. Guess what? We have a way for you to do exactly that—and best of all, it’s free of charge! If you’re not taking advantage of TryHarlequin.com yet, you should take a look next time you’re looking for a new book to read.
TryHarlequin.com offers a variety of excellent reads by some of our top authors at absolutely no cost. There’s something there for every reader, no matter what type of romance you’re in the mood for!
- Silhouette Desire – Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child
- Harlequin Romance – Bride’s Baby by Liz Fielding
- Harlequin Intrigue – Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by BJ Daniels
- Silhouette Special Edition – Dancing in the Moonlight by RaeAnne Thayne
- Harlequin Bianca – Deudas de Deseo by Emma Darcy
- Harlequin Deseo – Entre El Odio Y El Deseo by Tessa Radley
- Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense – Hide In Plain Sight by Marta Perry
- Harlequin Historical – His Lady Mistress by Elizabeth Rolls
- Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical – Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart
- Kimani Romance – Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson
- Harlequin Presents – The Italian’s Inexperienced Mistress by Lynn Graham
- Harlequin Nocturne – Kiss Me Deadly by Michele Hauf
- Harlequin Superromance – Married By Mistake by Abby Gaines
- American Romance – Once a Cowboy by Linda Warren
- Silhouette Romantic Suspense – Passion to Die For by Marilyn Pappano
- Harlequin Blaze – Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly
- Harlequin NASCAR – Speed Dating by Nancy Warren
- Harlequin Azur – Troublant Tete-A-Tete by Lucy Monroe
- Steeple Hill Love Inspired – A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight
Books are all available as PDFs, with ePUB coming soon.
So go ahead…introduce yourself to a new author or a new genre. You might surprise yourself by what catches your interest!